Please phone 13 23 26 if you missed out on voting or visit the Australian Electoral Commission's website at www.aec.gov.au.
Enquiries (SA state or local government elections)
Send us your enquiry about SA state or local government elections using the form below:
- Phone: 1300 655 232 within South Australia only
- Phone: (08) 7424 7400 from interstate
- Phone: +61 8 7424 7400 from overseas
The office is open from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Level 6, 60 Light Square
Adelaide SA (the glass building with the blue Discovery Parks sign on the top)
Electoral Commission SA
GPO Box 646
Adelaide SA 5001
The employment helpdesk is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 am until 4:30 pm
- Phone: 7424 7466
All media enquiries should be directed to our media officer either by email or telephone.
Feedback and complaints
You are welcome to provide feedback or make a complaint about the service you have received from us or our products.
Hearing or speech impaired
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, please contact us through the National Relay Service.
- TTY users call 133 677 then ask for the Electoral Commission SA on 1300 655 232.
- Speak and Listen users call 1300 555 727 then ask for the Electoral Commission SA on 1300 655 232.
- Internet Relay users connect to the National Relay Service and hen ask for the Electoral Commission SA on 1300 655 232.
Need an interpreter?
If you need an interpreter please call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) National on 13 14 50 and ask them to call the Electoral Commission SA on 1300 655 232.