Follow us on our official social media accounts and keep up to date with our activities and services:
Our social media channels are used to raise public awareness about elections in South Australia.
Being followed or re-tweeted by ECSA does not imply endorsement of any kind.
Content is authorised by M. Sherry, Electoral Commissioner.
Our social media channels are monitored between 9 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday.
While every attempt is made to read messages and comments and respond when possible, ECSA cannot reply to all messages and comments received.
We encourage constructive and respectful discussions and comments in our online community.
When contributing to ECSA’s social media accounts please:
- post material that is relevant to the topics or issues being discussed
- represent your own views (do not impersonate any other person)
- protect your privacy by not including personal information about yourself or others.
We reserve the right to remove, block or report comments or users that post:
- misleading statements
- inappropriate, obscene or offensive language or images
- discriminatory material particularly based on disability, race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, or ethnicity
- abuse, harassment or threats
- defamatory statements
- promotion of commercial, personal or professional interests
- overtly political comments
- information that violates the privacy of our staff
- irrelevant or redundant comments.