There are 47 House of Assembly districts in South Australia. The following district maps show boundaries determined at the 2020 redistribution conducted by the Electoral Districts Boundaries Commission (EDBC).
These district boundaries took effect at the 2022 State Election on Saturday 19 March.
Each profile includes:
- the geographical features of the district (locations, area and localities)
- the history of the district and origin of its name
- key boundary changes following the last redistribution
- a list of current and previous members
- links to past election results
Click on the district name to view each profile:
Maps of each district are also available via the following links: